We are seeking an accountant who has experience in multiple roles in an accounting department, including either Controller/Director of Finance or CFO, but who:
- No longer wishes to be a practitioner…it’s been a good run but you’re looking for a change of pace and to spend more time with people than with numbers
- Wants to increase earnings beyond typical salary by building a portfolio of recurring commissions
- Is intrigued by the idea of taking our free, live, cohort-based, sales training, which is based on authenticity, dignity, mutual honor and respect, joyful relationships, and unique and personal self-expression
- Has maybe thought of opening their own firm and bringing in engagements but doesn’t like the idea of having to manage firm administration, including then either getting stuck with the client work that you bring in or having to hire other people to do the work and having to manage all of that.
The salesperson plays a key role in helping us grow our client base, particularly for our flagship, recurring service.
Members of the sales team engage in lead generation and sales activities. No experience is necessary as we joyfully provide end-to-end training and ongoing coaching and support. Our 10-session, 6-phase cohort-based live upfront training focuses on:
- Your personal uniqueness
- Your individual strengths
- The communication styles in which you are naturally most effective
- How to listen more powerfully than ever before
- How to create a transformation in relationships with prospective clients
Team members who have completed this training tell us that they use this material to become more effective influencers in other areas of their lives as well!
Important note: Tier One Services does not charge a fee for this transformative sales training. We are not a professional development training firm; we are an accounting firm. We train our team members. Although there are other companies out there who charge their salespeople for such training, we are not one of them.
This is a high-activity, process-focused position. It includes monthly goals for both results and activity, and it rewards exceptional performers. You are responsible for both generating and cultivating leads; you will be a source of influence and inspiration in the marketplace as you share our services in a way that capitalizes on your natural strengths as a communicator. It’s important that you champion this system.
Sales experience is not required but is appreciated. If you do have sales experience, we look forward to hearing you proudly share stories of your victories! In either case, you must be willing to learn and champion our sales system.
- Experience in multiple accounting roles, including either Controller/Director of Finance or CFO
- Reliable computer and high-speed Internet connection
- Committed to advancing racial justice and gender justice